I can't stand how people yell at me or tell me what to do when they have made more mistakes than I have. 16?

Dr. Maureen Mays
Clinical Lipidology
In brief: Talk to someone
You are at a rough time in life.
Hormones running crazy, wanting to be an adult, but not quite ready. In your mind everyone is treating you like you're a baby and you don't deserve it. We've all been there. It's part of being 16 years old. Find someone to talk to - an adult who can help you find ways to work through your frustration & anger: teacher, parent, aunt/uncle, someone you trust.

In brief: Talk to someone
You are at a rough time in life.
Dr. Maureen Mays
Dr. Maureen Mays
Dr. Ankush Bansal
In brief: Check yourself
That's a bit arrogant & immature.
Do you think people are perfect? Everyone makes mistakes. But you learn from them and educate others you care about to not make the same ones. If you don't want to listen, that's your choice. But don't blame or get mad at others. Grow up! you're 16 already.

In brief: Check yourself
That's a bit arrogant & immature.
Dr. Ankush Bansal
Dr. Ankush Bansal
Dr. Arnon Rubin