What do I do about people who don´t think i´m really sick?

Dr. Su Fairchild
Integrative Medicine
In brief: Depends
Is it really important to you that they agree with your reality? Just focus on getting better.

In brief: Depends
Dr. Su Fairchild
Dr. Su Fairchild
Dr. K. Olson
In brief: Not Understood
If you have an actual illness and they don't believe you, it could be because they don't understand it.
Often emotional illnesses are difficult to understand because of stereotyped notions people have about them. No blood tests or x-rays to concretely identify the disease. Occassionally those who suffer anxiety conclude, due to catastrophic thinking, that they have illness when they don't.

In brief: Not Understood
Dr. K. Olson
Dr. K. Olson
Dr. Arthur Ciaramicoli
Clinical Psychology
In brief: Sickness
The best you can do is have faith in knowing your own body and ask yourself how it is that other people's opinions influence you.
You can also have an honest conversation with those that doubt you and ask for there reasons and try to not be defensive and display that your are open to feedback but want to express the facts as you know them. My best.

In brief: Sickness
Dr. Arthur Ciaramicoli
Dr. Arthur Ciaramicoli