I have a hard pimple on the left side of my neck. Whatshould i do?

Dr. Michael Fisher
Dermatology

In brief: Cyst on Neck

Neck cysts or a lump or bump on the neck area can be caused by a number of different things.
Bacterial or viral infections, cancer, thyroid problems or an area that has recently been injured, can cause not only swelling and redness in the neck but they can also produce cysts. If you are suffering with neck cysts, you may want to be seen by a doctor, so that he can rule out or help to diagnose.

In brief: Cyst on Neck

Dr. Michael Fisher
Dr. Michael Fisher
Dr. Peter Ihle
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Cyst ?

If it is a pimple it will b red enflamed and sore.
If deep c ur pcp. An infected gland or hair follicle could also b the problem. Don't squeeze it b cn 1'st.

In brief: Cyst ?

Dr. Peter Ihle
Dr. Peter Ihle
Dr. Ramachandran Srinivasan
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology

In brief: Pimples

Get checked . Hard pimples should be evaluated by a doctor hard.

In brief: Pimples

Dr. Ramachandran Srinivasan
Dr. Ramachandran Srinivasan