I went to ER and they found a ovarian cyst 2cm large. Today I am experiencing horrible sharp lower back pain and nausea. Should I go back to the er?

Yes. If you're experiencing horrible pain, i'm afraid the only answer can be yes, you should get it checked out.
Only for pain relief. Follicular cyst, the most common type of ovarian cyst. In menstruation, a follicle containing the ovum (unfertilized egg) will rupture during ovulation. If this does not occur, a follicular cyst of more than 2.5 cm diameter may result. Treatment at home is warm bath tylenol/ibuprofen. 95% are benign. You may need to see a doc to get oral contracentives to manage it in the future.