Does cold feet lead to renal failure? Sometimes i feel pain around my kidney. But my serum creatinine level is normal.

Dr. Wenjay Sung
Podiatry

In brief: No

No, cold feet does not lead to renal failure.
Renal failure could have other complications which require dialysis and other lower extremity issues. However, no, cold feet does not lead to renal failure.

In brief: No

Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry

In brief: No

Cold feet doesn't lead to nothing remote from the region.
Locally, it could mean poor circulation or perfusion.

In brief: No

In brief: No

Enter answer details...

In brief: No

Enter answer details...
Dr. Adam Ringler
Podiatry

In brief: Cold Feet

Cold feet in itself will not cause renal failure but it may be a symptom of poor circulation to the lower legs.
It is important to have a good vascular exam of the feet to ensure proper circulation. Symptoms such as pain at night or when walking may also indicate decreased blood flow to the legs.

In brief: Cold Feet

Dr. William Forsythe