What would you to make your teeth white if receding gums and eroding enamel?

In brief: Sounds like...

...Your dentist will first need to make sure you keep your teeth intact before worrying about their color.

In brief: Sounds like...

Dr. Anatoly Belilovsky
Dr. Anatoly Belilovsky
Dr. Gary Sandler
Dentistry

In brief: Little difference

Actually the same thing that would make your teeth white without the receding gums & eroding enamel.
However, having that done is more problematic & more likely to cause tooth sensitivity and tingling of the gums. I would suggest that you have a consult with a dentist to discuss how best to keep your teeth & gums healthy both now & in the future & when and how tooth whitening would come into play.

In brief: Little difference

Dr. Gary Sandler
Dr. Gary Sandler

In brief: Whiten teeth

Definitely use a professional whitening system in a dental office, they have the ability to block and protect your gums and teeth for sensitivity and recession.

In brief: Whiten teeth

Dr. Abraham Jaskiel
Dr. Abraham Jaskiel
Dr. Jonathan Jassey