What is ta psychologist evaluation to get fertility treatments if single like?

Dr. Dorothy Mitchell-Leef
Fertility Medicine
In brief: Not always needed
I am not sure about the question.
If you are asking if you are single and want to achieve a pregnancy, you do not have to have a psychological evaluation. If this is the question, i think this hopefully answers it. If not, please restate the question so i might give a more complete answer.

In brief: Not always needed
I am not sure about the question.
Dr. Dorothy Mitchell-Leef
Dr. Dorothy Mitchell-Leef
Dr. Nancy Durso
A group in my area requires all petients using donor to undergo psych consultation. It is more to review with you emotional/ social aspects of using donor. I review these with the patient myself.
Dr. Deborah Smith
Fertility Medicine
In brief: For Donor Sperm Use
The asrm recommends counseling for all women, men, couples, same sex couples that desire to use a donor (eggs or sperm).
This counseling can be provided by experienced infertility psychologists or social workers. Typically the counselor will address issues associated with parenting a child conceived thru the use of a donor ie to tell or not, when to tell, who to tell, social support, & resources.

In brief: For Donor Sperm Use
Dr. Deborah Smith
Dr. Deborah Smith
Dr. Adam Levy