Is there a vaccine for chicken pox?

Yes there is. Yes there is a Vaccine for Chicken Pox and is given to children at age of 12to18 months and booster at 4to6 years age.
Yes. Varicella or chicken pox vaccine is a required childhood vaccine. Immunization is usually done at ages 12 to 18 months with a booster between 4 and 6 years of age. It is a live virus vaccine. The only reasons not to get the vaccine are current pregnancy, allergy to gelatin (a gelatin free vaccine is available) or neomycin, immunodeficiency or immunosuppression due to disease or medication.
Yes. This vaccine is typically given at the 1 year and 5 year check up. It may be referred to as the varicella vaccine, which is the medical name for chicken pox.
No. Yes. The vaccine, called varivax has been available for many years. It is given at the 12 month baby check up with a booster given at age 4 years.