I'm scared of injections. I need a list of ways to get through them. I feel so embarrassed about this fear but I just can't help it : (?

Consider Cognitive. Behavior therapy, hypnosis and desensitization treatments with a psychologist. It can be very effective and will only take a few sessions. You do not need to suffer with this phobia. Good luck, feel free to ask more questions about these procedures.
Hygiene. The most important measures: practice good hygiene, wash hands after using restrooms and after touching your nose, or after putting your hand in mouth. Do not share cups, razors, toothbrush etc.
CBT. In contrast to other forms of psychotherapy, cognitive therapy is usually more focused on the present, more time-limited, and more problem-solving oriented. In addition, patients learn specific skills that they can use for the rest of their lives. These skills involve identifying distorted thinking, modifying beliefs, relating to others in different ways, and changing behaviors.
Common Problem. Agree with recommendations for cognitive behavioral therapy. Try deep breathing to relax yourself before an injection. Breath in slowly & deeply through your nostrils. Fill your lungs with air (but not to the point of discomfort). Hold for a count of five then slowly begin to exhale through an open mouth. Repeat at least 12 times, longer if you need to. .