Left leg middle of shin and ankle swelling and pain?

Leg pain. If not activity related could be related to blood clot (dvt), could be infectious such as cellulitis, or could be inflamed such as gout. Not enough information here to really be more definitive.
Most concerning. Issue would be a dvt. Rule that out by seeing a physician first. After that consider possible high ankle sprain or shin splints if related to trauma or increased activity, respectively. You will need a thorough history and physical however for an accurate diagnosis. Could be anything from stress frx to muscle sprain/strain to arthritis.