I get morning migraines heada%e7he from lack of oxygen due to sleep apnea induce asthma attack at night. Cpap triger asthma attacks with coughing spel?

Dryness? One of the chief complaints of CPAP is dryness which may contribute to your asthma. Humidification can be added to your CPAP device, and another comment would be about the proper cleaning of the unit.
CPAP and cough. Most likely thing that is happening is that either CPAP causing central events that is complex sleep apnea to CPAP pressure is incorrect. You may need a CPAP retitration in lab with attendant if it is done more than 1-2 years ago or never done. Asthma fa less likely but not impossible.
R/O OSA. OSA FREQUENTLY TRIGGERS ASTHMA AND MIGRAINES The definitive test is a PSG with split night/CPAP titration. I would request copy of sleep study and get a second opinion if you are not satisfied with the options. You are young &CPAP can be difficult to tolerate. See ENT FOR UPP EVAL VS HYOID SUSPENSION . Focus on weight loss stay GF WHOLEAPPROACH.COM. PROVIGIL&NUVIGIL HELP WITH FATIGUE.