Will toradol help lower back pain?

Dr. Estylan Arellano
Emergency Medicine

It is a non steroidal anti-inflammatory that is usually given IV or im. But comes as an oral formulation as well.
It does help with back pain. It is in the same class as Ibuprofen and naprosyn (naproxen) (aleve). So don't take these medications in addition to your toradol. As always, take your medication as directed.

Dr. Peter Tomasello
Dr. did you see my note
Dr. Lauren Elson
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine

In brief: Short term

To radial is an anti-inflammatory that can effectively reduce back pain.
See a physiatrist (spine specialist) to diagnose your specific problem to design an individualized rehabilitation program. This is both to decrease pain and prevent recurrence.

In brief: Short term

Dr. David Rosenfeld
Pain Management

In brief: See below

Yes.

In brief: See below

Yes.
Dr. Michael Francis
Pain Management

Yes it will but it as very strong NSAID that should not be taken for more than about a week.

Dr. Peter Tomasello
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: See below

Can be .
Not my first line choice ! not recommended to take for more than 1 week . Go see an orthopaedic spine surgeon . Good luck thank you.

In brief: See below

Can be .
Dr. Elden Rand
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: Yes probably

For musculoskeletal back pain, toradol can be helpful.

In brief: Yes probably

Dr. David Nelson

In brief: Yes, but....

Toradol can help pain but can't be taken regularly.
It is very damaging to your kidneys. It is better to find out what the underlying problem is and deal with it.

In brief: Yes, but....

Dr. Eric Weisman