How do I get rid of pimples and acne? Like i want to have those smooth and pimple/acne free face. Thanks!

Dr. Antoanella Calame
Dermatology

In brief: A few options

For over the counter methods try using products that have benzoyl peroxide, salicylic acid, alcohol, and acetone.
For prescription treatments you may be prescribed antibiotics, retinoids or vitamin a derivatives, azelaic acid, oral contraceptives, or spironolactone. Always ask a dermatologist about the possible affects and the risks vs benefits of each treatment. Make sure it's best for you.

In brief: A few options

Dr. Antoanella Calame
Dr. Antoanella Calame
Pathology

In brief: Scientific Rx

If topical benzoyl peroxide has not cleared you in two weeks, get with your physician; he/she may add topical clindamycin, a retinoic acid derivative and/or a few months on tetracycline 500 2x/day; dermatologists have even stronger stuff.
Acne is non-lifestyle-related and a serious personal and professional liability. It's not curable but always manageable.

In brief: Scientific Rx

Dr. William Jakavick
Dentistry - Cosmetic

In brief: Smooth skin

I would see my doctor or maybe a dermatologist to get the appropriate tx to clear you up.

In brief: Smooth skin

Dr. William Jakavick
Dr. William Jakavick