I had mitral valve repair done can I drink alcohol once recoveredcardiologist told me he still sees a little amount of leakage will alcohol make worse?

Yes and no. Use of alcohol in moderation is not prohibited after valve repairative surgery. It will not worsen the minor residual leakage present.
Drink alcohol? I would check with your cardiologist to be sure some studies show that a drink or 2 a day can be beneficial but not to over do it. It is a little concerning though that you had to go thru such a procedure and one of your main concerns is drinking alcohol.