I have a ganglion cyst on my wrist! Do you think it would a numbness in my fingers?

Possibly. Ganglions are fluid filled cysts. They can cause local pressure and mass effect. Occasionally, cysts can put pressure on a nearby nerve, causing symptoms of numbers, tingling, weakness and.Or pain.
Depends . Depends on the location, ie dorsal or ventral surface of wrist. If it is getting larger and adjacent to radial or ulnar nerve then one can get tingling or numbness in the distribution of that nerve. Surgery will correct the problem.