Can I do anything to relieve trp pain at home?

In brief: I assume TRP
I assume you mean trigger point pain.
There are a lot of self-help trigger point manuals and websites. You might try that. There are specialists who deal with trigger points and often you can get better results by having someone else administer.

In brief: I assume TRP
I assume you mean trigger point pain.
Dr. Jeffrey Bassman
Dr. Jeffrey Bassman
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: Let explain?
Transient receptor potential (trp) channels play central roles in nociception under physiological and pathological conditions including inflammation and neuropathy.
In this chapter, we will highlight the enormous progress in understanding the role of trp channels in nociception. We will mainly focus on two trp channels (trpv1 and trpa1) that have been particularly implicated in transducing signals.

In brief: Let explain?
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied