Can my fibromyalgia be damaging my view on life and our relationship?

Pain Syndromes. Chronic pain syndromes like fibromyalgia may exhaust your ability to enjoy life. Physical therapy and psychotherapy may help with this problem. Don't rely on narcotics only. A team approach is often required for success.
Depresion. Many studies link fibromyalgia and depression. In fact, 1/3 of people with fibromyalgia also have major depression at the time of their diagnosis. By following an appropriate fibromyalgia treatment plan and getting the support of family and friends, you can take control of your fibromyalgia. You can also get control over your symptoms of depression and improve your quality of life.
Might.? can fibromyalgia (FM) be damaging to attitude & relationships. Chronic pain begets non-restorative sleep, which normally lead to depression, frustration, & agitation. No studies of proof or obvious external signs exist for FM. Many FM symptoms have quasi psychological appearance; raising doubts in percipient witnesses about physical disorder vs. Mental disarray; testing relationships.