How to sleep after face lift?

Head elevated. You will reduce swelling and be more comfortable if you keep your head somewhat elevated after facelift surgery. Usually a couple of extra pillows will be sufficient. Your surgeon may also advise you wear a supportive bandage for a few weeks afterward.
Facelift Recovery. Sleep position after a facelift is of utmost importance and it is recommended to sleep on your back with your head elevated (30 deg) (make a wedge with a few pillows) during the first week. Many of my patients liked sleeping in a recliner for the first few days b/c you will be less likely to roll to the side. Follow this and you will reduce swelling and possible skin bunching or delayed healing.
Head elevated. Ideally sleep with your head above your heart to reduce swelling of the face and neck.
Sniffing position. Your neck should be slightly extended not flexed. A common thing to do is sleep on two pillows but be sure that the pillows are not flexing your neck, good luck.
On back with head up. Ideally, you should sleep on your back with your neck extended (do not tuck your chin into your chest and no pillow) with your head of the bed elevated. Lymphatic massage and a compression garment along with ice compresses may also help to minimize swelling.
Facelift Recovery. The best position for sleeping during facelift recovery is on your back, with your head higher than your heart. A few pillows or a wedge can provide sufficient elevation. Some patinets perfer to sleep in a lazy-boy type recliner. Whichever allows you to rest comfortably is fine. This provided enhanced lymphatic drainage, less swelling and discomfort. Always discuss recovery with your surgeon.
On Your Back. I recommend sleeping with your head elevated. I also suggest you sleep on your back for at least 3 weeks. More about facelifts here: http://www.Facialplastics.Info/facelift.Html.
Elevate Your head. Keep your head elevated like in a lounge chair and sleep on your back.