I have 2 herniated disc's in my lower back. I am having a lot of feelings like ( going to sleep) in my upper body (most of my upper torso). Should i?

In brief: Your presentation is

A bit unusual .
The symptom from nerve compression or impingment is distal to the lesion . If you have bulge disc that is symptomatic . The symptoms should be lower than the area of injury not higher up. I think you need to see your doc and need reevaluation . Good luck.

In brief: Your presentation is

A bit unusual .
Dr. Gebrehana Zebro (formerly Woldegiorgis)
Dr. Elizabeth Trinidad
Neurosurgery

In brief: See doctor

If you mean numbness in upper body this is not from herniated lumbar discs, would be from something higher up in cns.

In brief: See doctor

Dr. Elizabeth Trinidad
Dr. Elizabeth Trinidad
Dr. Eric Weisman