Will payors cover this? One of my employees just told me she had cancer when she was four years old?

Dr. Steven Ginsberg
Internal Medicine - Hematology & Oncology
In brief: Rephrase
What are you asking? Who are the "payers" and what are you asking them to pay for?

In brief: Rephrase
Dr. Steven Ginsberg
Dr. Steven Ginsberg
Dr. Andrew Turrisi
Radiation Oncology
In brief: Pre-exisitng
Conditions. Before the accountable care act, were ways for insurers to cherry-pick only healthy people.
Survivors of childhood cancers are prone to other events, commonly from treatment. Groups can commonly obtain coverage for those unable to get as individuals. The new act prevents exclusion because or prior illness.

In brief: Pre-exisitng
Dr. Andrew Turrisi
Dr. Andrew Turrisi
Dr. Buck Parker
Board Certified, Surgery