Can you have sex right after a cervical biopsy?

Bleeding & infection. Biopsy will leave a wound on the cervix which usually takes about two weeks to heal. If you have sex right after the biopsy, it would the same as hitting any other area that was "damaged" by trauma. It is likely to bleed and you may introduce infection. Would be advisable to wait a couple of weeks.
Not recommended. I usually tell patients to not have sex for the week following a cervical biopsy or 2 weeks after a cervical procedure like a leep or conization. There is a greater chance of infection and the area may start bleeding more heavily.