Why do things seem so loud and/or so bright?

Dr. Gamal Boutros
Neurology
In brief: Sensitization
Some of the processes translated in nervous tissue has multiple step processing like sounds tranferred to words--this require mechanical to electrical then chemical changes---in migraine light get bright because first messanger which is tolerable trigger a second messanger which is different than usual and may be painful--called allodynia--like I have headache and my hair hurt when i touch it.

In brief: Sensitization
Dr. Gamal Boutros
Dr. Gamal Boutros
Dr. Howard Fertel
Emergency Medicine
In brief: Migraine
If this is episodic.
You may be suffering from migraines or complex migraines. You don't necessarily have to have a headache to have a migraine.

In brief: Migraine
If this is episodic.
Dr. Howard Fertel
Dr. Howard Fertel
Dr. Shontae Buffington