My question is do you think I have alcoholism? 2-3 glasses of wint 4 times per week

Dr. Susan Uhrich
In brief: Have you ever
Tried to cutdown? Are you aggravated when people talk about your drinking? Have you ever felt guilty about your drinking? Have you ever needed an "eye opener", or a glass of wine in the am? Addiction is about more than quantity of drinking.

In brief: Have you ever
Dr. Susan Uhrich
Dr. Susan Uhrich
Dr. Jeffrey Roth
Addiction Medicine
In brief: What do you think?
Have you lost control of your drinking? Have you experienced unmanageability? You might want to attend an open meeting of alcoholics anonymous and see if you identify with those who see themselves as alcoholics.

In brief: What do you think?
Dr. Jeffrey Roth
Dr. Jeffrey Roth