How can I get rid of lower back pain? Sit at table using computer all day. Wrong height.

Ergonomics. Adjust work station. Get a good chair. Do stretching & strengthening for your back and abdominals.
Core strength. Keeping your mid-section strong and your hamstrings (back of the legs) flexible are essential to maintaining a healthy back and for keeping the pain away. The weaker your stomach muscles the weaker your back muscles and the more pain you will experience. You might also consider the care of an osteopathic physician or a chiropractor or physical therapist.
Get up. Get up as often as possible, sitting puts the greatest stress on your spine.