Does it hurt to clean your ears with hydrogen peroxide?

Probably not. Unless you have a perforated eardrum putting a little warm hydrogen peroxide in the ear canals shouldn't hurt. It may help soften the wax.
Depends. If you leave enough HP behind that the canal remains wet, you foster conditions for germ growth, swelling & cracking of the skin. This can give rise to the equivalent of swimmers ear. There are solutions designed to clear ear wax that do not have this potential when used as instructed.
No. Hydrogen peroxide at 1/2 strength(diluted with water) will clean out ear wax safely. If you have a perforated ear drum though consult an ear doctor prior to putting any drops in the ear.
Ear cleaning. As long as you do not have a perforation of your ear drum, hydrogen peroxide is perfectly safe to use in the ears.