Does infected wisdom tooth make you exhausted?

Perhaps. While fighting an infection can be a cause for fatigue, there are many other causes as well: sleep problems, anemia, poor nutrition, lack of regular vigorous exercise, depression, or stress to name a few. If you are having pain and swelling around a wisdom tooth, have it evaluated and treated before it gets far worse if you haven't already done so. Best of luck.
Possibly. When your body is trying to constantly fight off an infection, you can feel as if you're exhausted. You should get the wisdom tooth taken care of as soon as possible by your dentist.
Wisdom tooth. It can bring down your immune system that can make you exhausted, don't wait see a dentist asap.