Does anybody know of any dentists in Asia who will do teeth cosmetic treatment of good quality?

Dr. Robert Alexander
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: NO

Contact the country health ministry and ask for recommendations.

In brief: NO

Dr. Robert Alexander
Dr. Robert Alexander
Dr. David May
Dentistry

Please see either jerry e.
Y lim or ronnie yap yi-roon at orchard scotts dental 501 orchard road #05-08 wheelock place singapore, 238880 i would not hesitate to have either one do cosmetic dentistry on me.

Please see either jerry e.
Dr. David May
Dr. David May
Dr. Sharon Ann Clark
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Certified dentists

There is an international aethertic plastic surgery society, which has a business office in new hampshire.
Please contact that office and ask for the names of members in the asian city closest to you. Then contact that office and request a couple of names of dental colleagues whom they recommend for your specific needs. Those kf us who do cranifacial surgery often know our dental colleagues.

In brief: Certified dentists

Dr. Sharon Ann Clark
Dr. Sharon Ann Clark
Dr. Marguerite Barnett
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: No

Look under other topics on medical tourism. It is hard to evaluate the work of people who one never meets.
If there is a problem, you do not have the legal system of the United States to protect you, nor consumer regulatory protection boards nor even better business bureaus!

In brief: No

Dr. Marguerite Barnett
Dr. Marguerite Barnett
Dr. CESAR HOLGADO

I know of a few cosmetic dentistry specialists in that region of the world who are also board certified here in the USA.
You can try to reach me at the address displayed in the website.

Dr. CESAR HOLGADO
Dr. CESAR HOLGADO
Dr. Adam Levy