Is there a special toothbrush for cleaning your wisdom teeth? Have high narrow palate so hard to reach

Dr. Ryan Tamburrino
Dentistry - Orthodontics

In brief: Not necessarily...

However, a power toothbrush may help you reach those areas easier and may be slightly more efficient.
I use a manual brush, but many of my patients like the oral-b professional or a sonicare. I've tried both as well and they seem to be easy to use.

In brief: Not necessarily...

Dr. Ryan Tamburrino
Dr. Ryan Tamburrino
Dr. Jenny Sung

In brief: Specialty brushes

Check with your dentist or hygienist for recommendations.
End-tuft brush made by gum works well. (disclosure: no financial interest).

In brief: Specialty brushes

Dr. Jenny Sung
Dr. Jenny Sung
Dr. Gary Sandler
Dentistry

In brief: Which toothbrush?

In addition to the great answers already given, in hard to reach places, such as behind your lower teeth and all the way back in your mouth, in addition to patients who have a strong gag reflex, one can use the smaller headed children's toothbrush.
There are also inexpensive plastic holders to help floss your back teeth. Take a look at the assorment of choices in your pharmacy or supermarket.

In brief: Which toothbrush?

Dr. Gary Sandler
Dr. Gary Sandler
Dr. David May
Dentistry

In brief: No

But, we use the rotodent in our office and it has the smallest head of any other I am aware of.

In brief: No

Dr. David May
Dr. David May
Dr. Shontae Buffington