Am im emetephobic?

Dr. Pamela Pappas
In brief: I don't know
You don't share any information about yourself, so it's impossible for me to answer. Emetophobia is the fear of vomiting or becoming sick, and is a type of anxiety disorder.
There may be therapists near you who can review your concerns and offer help -- please consider consulting one.

In brief: I don't know
Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Pamela Pappas
I agree Dr Pappas. It can be treated with cognitive behavioral therapy, hypnotism and desensitization.
Dr. Ana Adelstein
Clinical Psychology
In brief: Fear of Vomit(ing)
Emetophobia refers to intense, irrational fear of vomit/vomiting -including seeing/smelling vomit, seeing/hearing someone else vomit, feeling nauseated, etc.
Cognitive-behavioral therapy (cbt) -particularly the behavioral component involving exposure to the fear(s) (usually gradual exposure)- is considered the most effective treatment. A clinical psychologist who specializes in phobias can help.

In brief: Fear of Vomit(ing)
Dr. Ana Adelstein
Dr. Ana Adelstein
Dr. Vicken Poochikian