Do osteopaths give sciatica epidurals?

Yes if trained. Invasive pain procedures are done by a few different specialties.
Osteopaths. Osteopaths attend school with a similar course if study as m. D.'s. In many states, a d. O. Degree and sn m .D. Are viewed as equivalent. Usually an anesthesiologist orphysiatrist will place an epidural for sciatica - this can be an m. D. Or a d. O.
MDs and DOs. Any physician that has proper fellowship training with interventional techniques of pain and spine treatments can provide epidural injections. These include physicians that are mds and physicians that are dos (osteopaths).