How did teen child tolerate having teeth removed ?

Dr. Ronald Achong
Surgery - Oral & Maxillofacial
In brief: Depends
Every teenager is different.
However most are compliant and listen to the doctor. If non compliant, then laughing gas or sedation can be considered.

In brief: Depends
Every teenager is different.
Dr. Ronald Achong
Dr. Ronald Achong
Dr. Daniel Quon
Surgery - Oral & Maxillofacial
In brief: Depends
Every teen child reacts differently when in a dental office.
Some children undergo extractions only with a local anesthetic, some with oral sedation and local anestheisa, some with nitrous oxide (laughing gas and a local anesthetic) and some require a general anesthetic.

In brief: Depends
Dr. Daniel Quon
Dr. Daniel Quon
In brief: How many?
How many teeth are you talking about? Sometimes kids need to have a few teeth removed in order for the others to be aligned properly with braces (if there is too much crowding).
Generally, it is a simple procedure (my son tolerated it well).

In brief: How many?
Dr. CHERYL COLDWATER
Dr. CHERYL COLDWATER
Dr. Cindy Juster