What are some options for tattoo removal?

Dr. Joshua Fox
Dermatology

In brief: Tattoo removal

There are many options for tattoo removal .
I agree that use of one of the several qswitched lasers is the least invasive approach , there are many others. Some are surgical which may be the best option for rapid removal of a small lesion. If you don't mind some scarring other lasers can be utilized in fewer treatments.A consultation is required to review all options.

In brief: Tattoo removal

Dr. Joshua Fox
Dr. Joshua Fox
Dr. Glenn Messina
Aesthetic Medicine

In brief: Laser

The Q switched lasers are gold standard for removal with least risk of scar. Other methods are dermabrasion and salabrasion ( sanding the tattoo off), surgical resection are other means of removal but higher incidence of creating a scar

In brief: Laser

Dr. Glenn Messina
Dr. Glenn Messina
Dr. Tsu-Yi Chuang
Dermatology

In brief: Laser

Special color-removal laser is the only option.

In brief: Laser

Dr. Tsu-Yi Chuang
Dr. Tsu-Yi Chuang