How can I best describe the muscle pain I get with fms?

Dr. Richard Rosenthal
Pain Management

In brief: Aching

The pain from fms is usually described as a constant aching sensation.
People say it feels like they have they have over exerted themselves while lifting weights. It usually occurs in the area where the muscles and tendons join.

In brief: Aching

Dr. Richard Rosenthal
Dr. Richard Rosenthal
Dr. Wm. Marcus Spurlock
Preventive Medicine

In brief: Fibromyalgia

When discussing with doctors, point out the different areas of your body that hurt, and include all of them. Also, mention what aggravates the pains, how long the flares may last and what may help with the pain.
This gives the doctor information to use in coming up with a correct diagnosis and treatment plan.

In brief: Fibromyalgia

Dr. Wm. Marcus Spurlock
Dr. Wm. Marcus Spurlock
Dr. Jane Van Dis