Is the pain in my joints, my muscles - or in my head?

Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Please explian

Let see if i understand correctly, you could pain in your joints, your muscles.
Sometime the pain could perception also and that kind is real pain have to treat.

In brief: Please explian

Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied

In brief: Vague

Your question is very vague.
When i see patients with headaches, facial or TMJ pain, the source of their problems needs to be addressed with a thorough history and exam. I get very frustrated when new patients come in to me and tell me that their doctor/s told them it is "all in your head and just deal with it." cop out! respect the patient's answers and be a good listener!

In brief: Vague

Your question is very vague.
Dr. Jeffrey Bassman
Dr. Jeffrey Bassman