How long until numbness goes away after wisdom teeth removal anesthesia?

Depends. The answer depends on the type and amount of anesthesia used and the proximity of the nerve to the extracted tooth. If you feel your numbness is lasting longer than normal, beyond 12 hours, contact your dental provider for further examination.
Depends. It all depends on which local anesthetic was used. Different ones have differnent lengths of action. Pure Lidocaine should be gone in an hour, where longer acting ones can last the better part of the day. Usually within 8-12 hours, things begin to wake up. Sometimes the trauma, swelling can affect that absorption of the anesthetic and can delay things. But by 24 hours things should be all gone.
Varies. Some local anesthetics wear off within 30 minutes, while other are specifically designed to be active for up to 20 hours. It depends on the type and location of the drug. Talk to your anesthesiologist or dentist about medications that they will use.
It varies! It depends on which medication was used to numb the area. Some medications last longer than others. Lidocaine doesn't last as long as marcaine. I would anticipate you would have several hours of numbness, but beyond that it is hard to say. Epinephrine may prolong the numbness if it is added to the local anesthesia. Rest assured the effects will wear off eventually.
In few hrs. It depends what medication was was used, long acting local may lost 4 hrs or more after completion of surgery, most of the time only couple of hrs.