Can u give head w a canker sore?

No. Mucosa (mucous membranes) and skin are far lass effective at preventing disease transmission if damaged (open cuts, cold sore blisters, etc). You and your partner are at greater risk of disease transmission if you engage in sexual activity during outbreaks.
Canker sores. Cancer sores or cold sores on the lips and face are usually caused by the herpes virus. During the active phase the virus is very contagious and care should be taken to avoid activities that could spread the virus to others or to other areas on your body. Touching the sore than casually rubbing your eye is probably the most serious complication. This can spread the virus to the eye..