What does it mean if I have some chest pain between my boobs?

Dr. Arthur Hoffman

In brief: Do not ignore

The range of causes goes from innocent to very serious.
Please consult for doctor now.

In brief: Do not ignore

Please consult for doctor now.
Dr. Arthur Hoffman
Dr. Arthur Hoffman
Dr. Louis Grenzer
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: Not sure

Finding the cause of chest pain requires a careful history, physical examiniation, and perhaps some tests such as an ekg or stress test.
Just the fact that there is pain between your breasts without knowing your age and the exact description of the chest pain is not enough information.

In brief: Not sure

Dr. Louis Grenzer
Dr. Louis Grenzer
Dr. Allan Stewart
Surgery - Thoracic

In brief: Chest pain

There are many reasons for chest pain in that location.
Reasons include primary breast infection, musculoskeletal pain (costrochondritis), angina (heart related chest pain), and reflux. Your doctor should be able to help evaluate.

In brief: Chest pain

Dr. Allan Stewart
Dr. Allan Stewart