Around a 34 a cup - how do I decide what size implants to get?

Dr. James Kurley
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Need proper exam
A surgeon certified by the american board of plastic surgery should be consulted.
Proper measurements wil be taken using a biodimensional approach and a range of sizes that could be right for you will be chosen. We can even perfrom 3d imaging to give you a better understanding about you might look ater the surgery. I hope this helps!

In brief: Need proper exam
Dr. James Kurley
Dr. James Kurley
Dr. Rene Perez
Cosmetic Surgery
In brief: Get an evaluation
by an experience cosmetic or plastic surgeon to help you determine, based on your body frame, amount of skin, actual breast size, etc what are the possible size options available and which are optimal for you

In brief: Get an evaluation
Dr. Rene Perez
Dr. Rene Perez
Dr. Marsha Davis