When should I tell someone i'm dating that I have bipolar disorderr?

Dr. Grace Ho
Clinical Psychology

In brief: No one right answer

This is a tough question.
It can be a turn-off if it comes up on the first date, but waiting till right before wedding planning is also not a good idea. Bringing it up when you feel you and your partner are getting serious about your relationship is probably the best.

In brief: No one right answer

This is a tough question.
Dr. Grace Ho
Dr. Grace Ho

In brief: When it's serious

When your relationship is, or looks to become, serious is a good time to discuss potential obstacles of many sorts.
One possible way of answering this question for yourself is by asking yourself: "when would i like to know", if the situation were reversed?

In brief: When it's serious

Dr. Jeffrey Satinover
Dr. Jeffrey Satinover