How can I relieve this nausea?

Off the roller coast. Nausea is your brain perceiving that your stomach is not moving fast enough. It has many causes including diabetes, chemo and roller coasters and narcotics. Nausea meds include compazine, (prochlorperazine) zofran, Kytril anzemet and marijuana.
OTC remedy. One over the counter remedy that has been found to be moderately effective in relieving nausea is ginger or ginger ale. I often recommend to patients to let the carbonation of the ginger ale "flatten" by leaving it out for a short time. Small sips frequently can help with the nausea.