How can I relieve this nausea?

Dr. Jeffrey Crespin
Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology

In brief: Off the roller coast

Nausea is your brain perceiving that your stomach is not moving fast enough.
It has many causes including diabetes, chemo and roller coasters and narcotics. Nausea meds include compazine, (prochlorperazine) zofran, Kytril anzemet and marijuana.

In brief: Off the roller coast

Dr. Jeffrey Crespin
Dr. Jeffrey Crespin
Dr. Kenneth Cheng

In brief: OTC remedy

One over the counter remedy that has been found to be moderately effective in relieving nausea is ginger or ginger ale.
I often recommend to patients to let the carbonation of the ginger ale "flatten" by leaving it out for a short time. Small sips frequently can help with the nausea.

In brief: OTC remedy

Dr. Kenneth Cheng
Dr. Kenneth Cheng
Dr. Steven Seres