Is a Brazilian butt lift a surgery or some implants?

Brazilian Butt Lift. The brazilian butt lift *is* a surgery. It is designed to reshape your lower body and augment your buttocks. The procedure involves extraction of adipose fat via liposuction, processing of the fat, and re-injection of a portion of the processed fat into the buttocks. The procedure is performed under anesthesia and takes 6+ hours minimum. Most plastic surgeons no longer use butt implants.
Brazilian Butt Lift . Bbl surgery a brazilian butt lift is a surgical procedure, but it does not involve implants. You are probably thinking of actual butt implants. Fat transfer, or brazilian butt lift, involves harvesting fat from an unwanted area and then preparing it for transfer where it is injected into the buttocks as a living transplant. https://pacificcenterplasticsurgery.com/procedures/body/buttock-augmentation/.
Neither. It's an injection procedure - not a surgery per se. The surgeon removes fat from selected areas of your body, purifies it, then re-injects it into your buttocks. The procedure is designed to fill the upper quadrant of your buttocks so that the butt appears lifted and perky. If you are interested in increasing overall buttock size, implants are a better option.
Surgery. I agree with dr. Rodriguez that it definitely is a surgery and that most doctors in the us no longer use implants. Just to add diversity to his answer, it can also be performed with stem cell-augmented fat in office in approximately 4.5-5 hours when not using IV sedation or general anesthesia. The advantage of using stem cells is that a greater proportion of the fat survives.
Surgery for sure! A properly performed "brazilian butt lift" is a major surgical procedure. Do not believe anyone who tells you any different. If they say it is a simple thing, then they are not doing it correctly. It takes time, technique, expertise and an aesthetic eye to get great results. This is a procedure that can make patient very happy, but improperly performed will leave you dissatisfied. Dr. Fred coville.