I think I have an anxiety disorder. Can you help?

Dr. Susan Uhrich
In brief: Make an appointment
For an evaluation with a therapist or a psychiatrist in your area.
There is absolutley help out there. Just make the appointment!

In brief: Make an appointment
Dr. Susan Uhrich
Dr. Susan Uhrich
In brief: Yes.
Anxiety presents in so many forms and can be a symptom of other medical and psychiatric disoders.
First you need to be evaluated to confirm the diagnosis and rule out any other medical problems like thyroid and heart problems to name a few. Anxiety disorders respond to treatment with antidepressants and therapy. Temporary relief of symptoms may also be achieved with other class of medications.

In brief: Yes.
Dr. Bernadette Onuoha
Dr. Bernadette Onuoha
Dr. Alan Ali
In brief: Anxiety
Agree. Also, workup by your pcp to do thorough exam & laboratory testing, to exclude physical causes for the symptoms.

In brief: Anxiety
Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Krishna Kumar
In brief: Anxiety Disorder
I commend you for wanting to improve your Emotional Health.
Anxiety disorder is treatable with good success. Please call a Psychiatrist for Diagnosis, Therapy, and evaluation for Medication. You can decrease intensity of Anxiety symptoms by: •Believing in Blessings of Breath of Life every 4 seconds due to which you are alive and functioning •Breathing and Music Relaxation •YogaMeditation

In brief: Anxiety Disorder
Dr. Krishna Kumar
Dr. Krishna Kumar