How can I remember things i´m going to need ?

Dr. Martha Stark
In brief: Keep lists
Letting yourself rely upon lists of things to keep yourself better organized is a wonderful strategy.
Keepings a list of groceries you'll need, errands you'll need to run, things you'll need to do when you're at target, etc., will enable you to focus on the more important things in life, without getting bogged down with all the details.

In brief: Keep lists
Dr. Martha Stark
Dr. Martha Stark
Dr. Arthur Ciaramicoli
Clinical Psychology
In brief: Memory
Memory is significantly affected by your lifestyle.
Proper sleep, good diet, regular exercise, low stress levels all help us maintain good memory abilities. Alcohol and drug use are also negative factors. If your concerns continue consult your doctor for clarification as to any other factors that may be influential. My best.

In brief: Memory
Dr. Arthur Ciaramicoli
Dr. Arthur Ciaramicoli
Dr. Marsha Davis