How long until I can eat or drink after a tooth extraction?

Immediately. If you are prescribed pain medication to take postoperatively, you should eat and/or drink before taking any pain medication to avoid the potential for nausea. You may wish to start out with soft food and advance as tolerated. If your question pertains to drinking alcoholic beverages after the extraction, do not take any pain medication and consume alcoholic beverages at the same time.
Eat after tooth extr. When anesthesia wears out, within 1-2hours. May need to avoid that area for a day or two.