What is this discomfort in my legs? I can´t find a comfortable place.

Dr. Scott Bolhack
Wound care

In brief: Leg discomfort

Your question is too general to answer. Leg discomfort or pain can be a sign of serious and or correctable disease states such as arterial disease or neurologic disease.
It can more simply be due to one of several forms of arthritis. You should seek an appointment with your primary care physician to review your symptoms and guide your care.

In brief: Leg discomfort

Dr. Scott Bolhack
Dr. Scott Bolhack
Dr. Djamchid Lotfi
Neurology

In brief: Restless legs?

There is a condition known as restless leg syndrome see your doctor to see if you have it there is a treatment !

In brief: Restless legs?

Dr. Djamchid Lotfi
Dr. Djamchid Lotfi
Dr. Daniel Lebowitz