What causes achilles' tendonitis?

Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: Over use
Achilles tendinitis is often a running injury or other sport-related injury resulting from overuse, intense exercise, jumping, or other activities that strain the tendon and calf muscles.

In brief: Over use
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: No
Rupture of ganglion cyst dose not cause nerve damage.
Thanks.

In brief: No
Thanks.
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: No
Unless he have severe case effecting the lower extremities and chronic one, can make him need crutches.
Thanks.

In brief: No
Thanks.
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: Let me explain
The presence of painful tissue means the part of the nail still causing irritation to the tissue around, and that part of the nail which causing that have taken out.
The skin will around will go back to normal after that. Thanks.

In brief: Let me explain
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: Let me explain
More than half the women in america have bunions, a common deformity often blamed on wearing tight, narrow shoes, and high heels.
Bunions may occur in families, but many are from wearing tight shoes. Nine out of ten bunions happen to women. Nine out of ten women wear shoes that are too small. If your family have history, you have high chance . Thanks.

In brief: Let me explain
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: They are contagious
Because plantar warts are spread by contact with moist walking surfaces, they can be prevented by not walking barefoot in public areas such as showers .
Changing rooms not sharing shoes and socks humans build immunity with age, so infection is less common among adults than children.Precautions should be taken to avoid spreading them.Thank.

In brief: They are contagious
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Hadied...I think you may have posted the answer on the wrong question here.
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine