How long should there be pain in the testicle after testicular torsion reversal?

Very little time. If pain persists after manual testicular detorsion you must be concerned that spermatic cord has not been completely untwisted. Possible to get some relief after partial detorsion when cord is still 180 degrees twisted. Testicular pain should be much relieved by the time the anesthetic has worn off after surgical detorsion, and pain gone within a 2 - 3 days. Will be tender for a few more days.
Post-detorsion pain. Depend on the duration/severity of the torsion and the success/completeness of the detorsion. The majority of the pain should be relieved immediately by detorsion. Any residual ischemia/inflammation/swelling may last for up to a day or two. Persistent pain longer than 2 days after detorsion may suggest an underlying infection or necrosis of the testes.