How long will doing sealants take at the dentist's office?

In brief: Not long
It depends on the number of teeth to be sealed and how easily the teeth can be accessed, isolated and dried.
If all goes well it should only take a few minutes per tooth.

In brief: Not long
Dr. Jonathan Hoffman
Dr. Jonathan Hoffman
Dr. Eric Eltzroth
Dentistry
In brief: Not Long
It usually will only take a few minutes for a dental sealant to be placed on a tooth.

In brief: Not Long
Dr. Eric Eltzroth
Dr. Eric Eltzroth
In brief: Anxious child
While most of the time it should go very quick, there are times that the child is very anxious and it may take a while longer to just get the child settled and co-operative.
I agree, however, the procedure itself should usually only take around 2 minutes per tooth.

In brief: Anxious child
Dr. Hetesh Ranchod -- Dr. Ranch
Dr. Hetesh Ranchod -- Dr. Ranch
Dr. Peter Kurzweil