How long will doing sealants take at the dentist's office?

In brief: Not long

It depends on the number of teeth to be sealed and how easily the teeth can be accessed, isolated and dried.
If all goes well it should only take a few minutes per tooth.

In brief: Not long

Dr. Jonathan Hoffman
Dr. Jonathan Hoffman
Dr. Eric Eltzroth
Dentistry

In brief: Not Long

It usually will only take a few minutes for a dental sealant to be placed on a tooth.

In brief: Not Long

Dr. Eric Eltzroth
Dr. Eric Eltzroth

In brief: Anxious child

While most of the time it should go very quick, there are times that the child is very anxious and it may take a while longer to just get the child settled and co-operative.
I agree, however, the procedure itself should usually only take around 2 minutes per tooth.

In brief: Anxious child

Dr. Hetesh Ranchod -- Dr. Ranch
Dr. Hetesh Ranchod -- Dr. Ranch
Dr. Marsha Davis