Am I getting alzheimer´s disease?

In brief: Need a lot more info
To even start to give you an answer, i would need to know a lot more about you: your age, medical conditions, why you think you might be getting alzheimer's.
And that's just to start. To actually make the diagnosis requires a thorough work-up including, at least, a good history, a brain scan, comprehensive psychometric testing, lab work, and a physical exam. And there's even more possibly.

In brief: Need a lot more info
Dr. Lisa Catapano-Friedman
Dr. Lisa Catapano-Friedman
Dr. JUDY WASHINGTON
I agree. A diagnosis is made by excluding all other causes such as thyroid disorders, vitamin deficiencies and depression. Age is a key factor.
Dr. Ram Reddy
Internal Medicine - Geriatrics
In brief: Depends
I cannot answer this with out knowing the symptoms

In brief: Depends
Dr. Ram Reddy
Dr. Ram Reddy
Dr. Eric Weisman