What creams are good for decreasing the appearance of stretch marks?

Dr. CESAR HOLGADO
In brief: Stretch marks
There is no known cream to effectively decrease stretch marks.
You may hear anecdotal reports that one works well than the other. Coco butter, Alpha lipoic acid, ascorbic acid, resveratrol and some proanthocyanidins are some products known to affect skin integrity. Laser therapy may help.

In brief: Stretch marks
Dr. CESAR HOLGADO
Dr. CESAR HOLGADO
Dr. Joseph Eastern
Dermatology
In brief: I wish...
...That any of the myriad of creams advertised for treatment of stretch marks actually worked, but they don't.
There is some anecdotal evidence that Retin-A cream might work for some people. Keep in mind that collagen grows very slowly, so any treatment will take a year or more to see measurable improvement.

In brief: I wish...
Dr. Joseph Eastern
Dr. Joseph Eastern